CONTACT CENTER BUILDOUT/CONSULTINGYour Business | Our Experience
Enhancing Your Contact Center Operations
The team at S&G has Contact Center Consultants that will visit your Admissions Contact Center to perform an operations evaluation for your substance abuse treatment center. Our experts will spend time exclusively on-site interfacing with all members of your team, at all levels of your organization, providing an in-depth analysis and evaluation of your operations which includes, but is not limited to:
- Agent Performance.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- KPI & Operating Metrics.
- Call Center Technology.
- Call Handling Systems.
- Quality Assurance.
- Training Program & Personnel
There are several scenarios under which you may need to implement a new admission contact center for your addiction treatment program. That need could be arising from:
- An existing admission contact center that is growing but is unable to keep up with the new call volume or lacks the proper SOP’s, CRM technology to properly manage client data in a HIPPA compliant way, or efficient call handling software.
- An existing contact center that is currently outsourced and you have the desire to bring that function back in-house to your organization.
- An organizational expansion to support a new facility -In this case, it truly is a brand-new admission contact center.
In all three of these situations, you now need to develop a game plan to build out these new contact centers for your rehab facilities.
S&G Treatment Consulting tailors your drug and alcohol treatment consulting services to your client’s specific needs. We spend time understanding your admission processes and problems. We look at historical data, meet with staff and stakeholders, and observe interactions with patients/staff. From there, we devise a plan that fits the outcomes you and your clients want to achieve.
S&G Treatment Consultants can help your admissions contact center in the following ways:
- Project call volume based upon historical data and call volume ramp up over initial months of operation.
- Determine staffing needs to meet your Service Level goals.
- Handle admission contact center training & identify agent qualifications.
- Determine leadership structure.
- Develop a formal Training Plan.
- Develop a Hiring Plan
- Field your inbound addiction treatment calls with monitoring/coaching from experienced management.
- Determine what techniques you will leverage to empower employee motivation.
- Map layout of contact center, including furniture requirements and budget requirements.
- Obtain appropriate hardware and software to enhance call center capabilities.
- Acoustic engineering – vital to reduce noise levels for both staff and clients.
- Sound absorption fillers on walls, sound blocking screens between stations, and sound masking on the ceilings.
- Knowledgeable experts can help you build the cubicle configuration that will work best for your office space.
Get In Touch
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
1826 SE Port St Lucie Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL
+1 (855) 767-3751